/u/JumpyLiving on Hey, Aces of Reddit... we need to talk about your recent behavior...

Yeah, there too, which is the reason I‘ve avoid that stuff as much as I can. And I find it even less acceptable in that context than, for example, here on reddit, as those are written with the express purpose of educating people, not just some comments on a random internet post. Don‘t get me wrong, it‘s bad on a random reddit post as well. And as a last thing, well, some have lightly seasoned it, some have slipped and instead dumped the whole bag of seasoning into the pot (and then two more for good measure)





March 21, 2021 at 11:13PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.