/u/tyler-herro-fanboy on Is it weird for me to want to be asexual?

Thx yea I hope people accept that I’m just not down for the deed all that much. The guy I talked about is damn horny and only thinks about sex. It’s a toxic mindset that I’m thankful I never got Into. But the thing is I don’t plan on telling anyone because all I see it as is celibacy for me. And I don’t want to grab the attention that other people on the asexual spectrum deserve. My parents probably wouldn’t care if I was asexual they just want children . But if I have children it will most surely be adopted from Africa. Why create another life when you can give a good life to someone who doesn’t.





February 02, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.