/u/tyler-herro-fanboy on Is it weird for me to want to be asexual?

Thank you. The other day I was on a walk with some friends and I asked what super power do you want. Naturally I chose teleportation because what 15yr old wouldn’t want to be able to be the best super spy but honestly I would try and overthrow bad world leaders but he said this with a straight face. I would have mind control so I could force someone to give me a ton of money and have a hot girl give me bjs all day while eating grilled cheese. I was disgusted sorta because I couldn’t bring myself to force someone into giving them selves away sexually that makes my head hurt fr. and that why would you not try and help other people.





February 02, 2021 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.