/u/Dee_Buttersnaps on I got my first "Um, Akshually" response on reddit to a comment about my asexuality and I'm surprised at how much I let it get to me

Right now, just really looking to vent/be heard. But, if you have an interesting take on the comment I'm not averse to hearing it. Personally, I don't feel like it was malicious, just tone-deaf. And from someone who doesn't know as much as they think they do. I have been an insufferable know-it-all in the past and tried to correct people when I was wrong, so I do have, well, not sympathy for them exactly, but I do know that feeling.





February 02, 2021 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.