/u/Theolivefarmer on Spread the word.

I mean, it can be really damaging to your mental health to see so many people just like you succeed, but all you have is a crummy minimum wage job. Like, fight club does a really good job showing that capitalism is cranking out these radical young men who just want to have something meaningful in their life, and it's a GOOD movie that talks about this exact problem of living in a world dominated by men and still being at the bottom of society and what that can do to your mental health. But then we say "well work harder and stop crying and maybe you'll be able to reach the top!" when that's not the answer, they need creative outlets and therapy and loving relationships with other people that they can turn to when they are sad or depressed. And that's just white men!





February 02, 2021 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.