/u/NattiFlute on Romantic Feelings vs. Platonic Feelings...so confused lol

It can be difficult, however all you need to do is breathe and ask yourself if you want to go on a date with them, if not, that's platonic attraction, and, if so, it's romantic attraction. There is a lot of grey area and you may have queer platonic attraction towards that person, so not wanting to date them, but wanting to do "romantic" stuff with them (think of it like friends with benefits, but without the sexual component), but the best way to determine the difference is to ask yourself the basic questions of attraction: do you want to date them, do you want to have sex with them (which, in this case, since you're ace, according to your flair, I would assume not), do you want to do romantic stuff with them, but not date them, do you want to have deep intellectual discussions with them, etc.





February 02, 2021 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.