/u/NattiFlute on I think that I'm asexual, I'm I?

You could be. Asexuality, just means you don't find people sexually attractive, it doesn't dictate if you like, dislike, or indifferent towards sex and masturbation. So, if you don't find people sexually attractive, then you are ace.

You may want to read up on asexuality, the terms that are used in the community, the different forms, etc. The Asexual Wiki is a big help with getting started, it doesn't have every form of asexuality listed, but it does have information to get you started. If you're confused about anything, want clarification on any terms, want links to the subsets of each major subset, or whatever, you can reply to this comment or DM me, at any time (it may take a bit for me to respond, depending on the time of day).





February 02, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.