/u/Thornescape on Is it just me?

It's a simple fact that in general, most people think every healthy relationship is weird. That's because most societies these days encourage and promote unhealthy relationships.

Asexual is just "more weird", because "weird" just means "different". So, yes. All asexuals are exceptional because they are unusual, therefore exceptions. Yup.

There's a ridiculous but popular notion that "most" means "all". "Most people want...." therefore "all people want". "On average, men/women prefer..." Such a flagrant abuse of studies and statistics.





February 18, 2021 at 11:27PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.