/u/JasontheFuzz on anyone else just

Imagine you had a friend who ate nothing but potatoes.

Now imagine you've been eating potatoes, same as them, for an entire year because of the pandemic. They're fine with it. You've managed so far. But you hear that a chef friend of yours is making a 10 course meal with all your favorite foods. You might want to go visit your chef friend and eat at their place. Your potato eating friend would be confused at why you would risk COVID to get some steak, but you understand.

"Why don't you just keep eating potatoes?" they would ask. "You don't NEED anything else."

"But steak is really tasty!" you might say.

Nobody NEEDS to get laid to survive. But for non-ace people, sex is enjoyable enough to justify the risk.





February 18, 2021 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.