/u/bubbles2360 on The best love!

It’s so comforting being around animals because they can actually be more loving than humans

Sure wild animals in particular can be dangerous if you tick them off or startle them, but let them warm up to you and see that you’re not a threat, and it’s such a great feeling to have an animal be comfortable around you simply because they like you as a living, breathing species instead of just for your body and the sexual gratification they want from you





February 18, 2021 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.