/u/afraidofbugz on I don't know why I even try talking to guys

As an ace person, you generally need to be VERY straightforward in telling people that you're absolutely ace. People just don't seem to take it seriously, you might still be viewed sexually (to some degree) but if the person is worth your time, they'll respect your orientation and won't push for anything. When that's made abundantly clear, you might find someone you click with really well as a friend and romantic partner but I think it'll be much more difficult to do that when people aren't 100% aware of your ace-ness.





February 18, 2021 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.