/u/Thornescape on Anyone else agree?

I'm demisexual, so I get to see both sides. Before I have an emotional connection with someone, I function like an asexual. After, I function with full sexual attraction.

I have found myself in situations with beautiful women that I considered beautiful, but had no urge to have sex with. I had no desire to kiss them or take them to my bed, even though they were flirting with me and in a bed right in front of me.

I've also had women who seemed "nice looking" to me who became extremely appealing after I formed the connection. It was hard to look at them without wanting to touch or caress or kiss them. When I looked at them, sometimes my breathing changed and I got twitchy and restless. Even just touching their shoulder felt different.

To most people, they were less attractive than the ones I wasn't interested in. But to me, they were far more attractive and desirable.

Admittedly, I'm an emotional person and different people have different experiences, but that is my experience as a demi when comparing sexual attraction to aesthetic appeal.





February 18, 2021 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.