/u/PastelBean18 on I don't get why sex is so important in most relationships

The way I would answer that question is this: Imagine all of the fun moments (not sex), deep conversations, genuine moments when you see someone you love doing something they love and that smile on their face just melts your heart. If sex was out of the picture, would all of the moments mean nothing? I can have nice moments with friends but there's just a different with feeling with someone you're interested in. As someone who doesn't mind physical touch, I don't want to kiss or cuddle my friends but that's just me. Also I just tell people that sex isn't necessarily intimate or an emotional way to connect for everyone. Everyone's different.





December 10, 2020 at 11:18PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.