/u/Gothic_Analogue on Am I Too Young To Know I’m Asexual?

You can identify with whichever label you think best suits you at the time. If at this age you’d feel most comfortable identifying as aromantic asexual by all means do so, you may find that label needs changing later on as you find yourself, or find it suited you perfectly.

For now, use what you think is comfortable.

And as a side note, I think it’s rather odd to refer to pubescents (~10-17 year olds) as frigid, that word has a lot of societal weight to it I think is completely inappropriate to use to describe someone.

And finally as a fellow high-functioning autistic, I will admit comprehending the emotions of feelings, or even lack thereof, are incredibly confusing. Just do what you’re comfortable with, and don’t let others decide for you (with regards to your emotions and sexual identity).





December 10, 2020 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.