Dating apps haven’t worked

Hi l’m autistic (M22)

Not sure if this the right place but:

I have tried dating apps one off for the 2 years now but they’ve never worked for me.

I’m honest about my autism from the start but this seems to be a turn off.

I also don’t seem to be getting the right people,I have tried to engage in conversation with the girls who I’ve matched but After I say hi nothing happens.

I have ha a relationship with a girl before but it wasn’t serious and she totally knocked my confidence into a downward spiral and I found myself in a position where I find it easier to taklk to older people.

Am I doing something wrong?

Are there any suggestions out there that avoid dating apps and clubbing? (I’m also tee-total)



Submitted December 10, 2020 at 11:43PM

Hi l’m autistic (M22)Not sure if this the right place but:I have tried dating apps one off for the 2 years now but they’ve never worked for me.I’m honest about my autism from the start but this seems to be a turn off.I also don’t seem to be getting the right people,I have tried to engage in conversation with the girls who I’ve matched but After I say hi nothing happens.I have ha a relationship with a girl before but it wasn’t serious and she totally knocked my confidence into a downward spiral and I found myself in a position where I find it easier to taklk to older people.Am I doing something wrong?Are there any suggestions out there that avoid dating apps and clubbing? (I’m also tee-total)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.