/u/PastelBean18 on I don't get why sex is so important in most relationships

A lot of allos say it's because they feel it's emotionally connecting. Like being comfortable with each other to explore each other's bodies and being in that vulnerable state. Personally it's not emotionally connecting for me, but I try my best to explain my mindset on my own personal feelings on sex. What's irritating is when people try to invalidate anyone who doesn't love and desire sex. Pretty shitty.





December 10, 2020 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.