/u/Sil_Lavellan on someone found out they were Ace, cool

I was, and err, still am over 40, when I realised that I was Asexual and not just too lazy to put any effort into dating, or finding a husband, as I assumed I was straight. Found out through the good folk of Reddit that asexuality was a thing and I feel great about discovering that I don't actually need to be sexually attracted to anyone. People literally only date because they want to, and often compelled to do so to mingle body fluids. I don't have to, fancy that.





November 27, 2020 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.