/u/Read-Worry9221 on Welp

My heart goes out to you ! 💜🖤🤍

I tried to come out to my mum but she wouldn’t accept that I was and said the routinely “you have crushes, 🙄 you’ll change your mind, stop going on google!!” 🙄 she basically thinks ace and aro are the same thing and everything so I had to go back in the closet.... I might get her a book on asexuality when I’m older so she can learn about it (I say when I’m older aka when I’m braver and maybe when I don’t live in the same house as her! 😅)

The thing is if you try and come out like I did it’s just so f**king hard to explain rather then... I’m gay! Like especially as I have crushes and I’m panromantic as well 🤦‍♀️ I feel like I’ll have to write an essay and give it to everyone instead of saying it so I can actually say everything right and explain it right 🤦‍♀️





November 27, 2020 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.