/u/LowerCranberry on My sister came out to me tonight and now I'm kinda jelly

Ace here:

I found out about my asexuality at 21 and until then, I thought the majority of people are like me and that sex is simply like going in a loud, overcrowded club: Noone actually likes it that much, but we all just do it to go with the norm. Yeahh turns out that's not true... turns out I did not see the perspective of my allo friends one bit. So being the sex positive ace that I am, I asked them what it was like and a whole new perspective opened up for me. Apparently EVERYONE in my high school was sexually active outside of stable relationships. And apparently, most were pretty secretive about it, because they did not know what to make of it. And apparently, they struggled with the opposite sex and how to deal with these feelings of attraction. Turns out allos have a whole lot of things to deal with in their own respect. Problems that I didn't even consider before. Frankly, I wouldn't want to switch.

Long story short: pets OP's shoulder

I understand your perspective OP.

But also, you're on your own with this.

Edit: Also cool of your family that they support your sis!





November 27, 2020 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.