/u/chief-ares on DAE who's aroace feel that they're only attracted to alloros?

I’m not sure about the alloros, but I’ve had a few experiences like yours, which I also assume is because I’m alterous too. They tell me they were interested in me, and I put them on a slightly higher than friend list. Then it all falls apart because I’m not interested in anything further than basically friends, but I didn’t have that knowledge of myself at the time.

There’s so many different attractions, it can be very confusing to identify and understand them. I feel with you.





November 27, 2020 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.