/u/russtbedsprings on My boyfriend says he accepts my asexuality but his behavior doesn't show it. (NSFW)

[[[ "I really don't like your sudden jump to be asexual. Sexual desire is normal and you shouldn't reject your feelings."

"See you're not asexual because you are clearly feeling horny right now" Romantic flirting equals horniness how?? ]]]

You are in a relationship with a guy that is trying to replace YOUR OWN perceptions on what YOU are feeling with what HE thinks you "should" be thinking or feeling. In other words you are only allowed to feel or think something that he deems to be "right" or he agrees with.

This is known as "gaslighting" and it is a common tactic used by bullies/abusive partners.

Leave before it gets worse.





November 25, 2020 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.