How to decide when it’s not worth it or when to give ppl a chance?

Why does dating require so much effort uh!

I’ve been having incidences in the past where I had rejected a couple guys and friends would continue to tell me oh you shouldn’t be so harsh on judging these ppl, maybe give them some time to get to know them better. What ends up happening usually is I don’t like them even more after getting to know them better.

Or sometimes when friends ask me whether I would consider one of our friends, and I started to find him attractive, but making moves got tricky, then friends would say things like oh it’s not worth it and want to introduce their other friends to me.

Why is it that I’m always the one that should give others a chance and get to know them better and when I want to approach someone I’m interested in then shouldn’t try to impress them bc it’s not worth it? Like why do I have to be the nice person to take on ppl I’m not too interested but when I’m interested in someone it’s always not worth working for? What if the other person also just needs more time to get to know me?

Uh it’s so frustrating!



Submitted November 26, 2020 at 12:06AM

Why does dating require so much effort uh!I’ve been having incidences in the past where I had rejected a couple guys and friends would continue to tell me oh you shouldn’t be so harsh on judging these ppl, maybe give them some time to get to know them better. What ends up happening usually is I don’t like them even more after getting to know them better.Or sometimes when friends ask me whether I would consider one of our friends, and I started to find him attractive, but making moves got tricky, then friends would say things like oh it’s not worth it and want to introduce their other friends to me.Why is it that I’m always the one that should give others a chance and get to know them better and when I want to approach someone I’m interested in then shouldn’t try to impress them bc it’s not worth it? Like why do I have to be the nice person to take on ppl I’m not too interested but when I’m interested in someone it’s always not worth working for? What if the other person also just needs more time to get to know me?Uh it’s so frustrating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.