Ex[23f] just completely unfriended me[24m] on social media right after the breakup. Does she even care?

She just left saying “K then, I don’t know if I will talk to you anymore because I only make you mad. I’m not enough. You deserve better. You’re out of my league. Sorry for everything.

I asked her if she was gone forever and she said “I don’t know, I don’t want to leave you but I just don’t know how to make you happy anymore.” When she said “I only make you mad” I replied “No” but she kept saying “Mhm” so I gave up and let her go. She unfriended me right after.

I told her if that’s what she wanted then fine. My ex deals with low self esteem/depression and I deal with irritation from my depression so I guess that’s why she said that.



Submitted November 26, 2020 at 12:17AM

She just left saying “K then, I don’t know if I will talk to you anymore because I only make you mad. I’m not enough. You deserve better. You’re out of my league. Sorry for everything.I asked her if she was gone forever and she said “I don’t know, I don’t want to leave you but I just don’t know how to make you happy anymore.” When she said “I only make you mad” I replied “No” but she kept saying “Mhm” so I gave up and let her go. She unfriended me right after.I told her if that’s what she wanted then fine. My ex deals with low self esteem/depression and I deal with irritation from my depression so I guess that’s why she said that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.