/u/bubbles2360 on This, this is it. They are wants and not needs

Not a physiological one, no because if so, that means people like nuns would’ve been dead centuries ago. Sex is a want, not a need. Anything that can kill you without it is a need. People don’t need sex but rather desire it cuz if people needed sex to survive then that means newborns, infants, toddlers, young children, etc would be banging each other on a regular basis to stay alive which clearly doesn’t happen





November 25, 2020 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.