/u/BabyBandit616 on How do Allos accidentally sleep with someone?

Okay story time. When I was 18, I had a friend who said she lost her virginity, well she told me “it just happened” while they were watching Star Wars. I was so mad but I didn’t realize until later it was because I was asexual, and couldn’t understand why people wanted to do things like that. Another allo friend of mine however, told me sex doesn’t happen on accident unless someone’s inebriated.





November 25, 2020 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.