/u/ZanyDragons on I’m confused about my asexuality

I’m very ace when it comes to real life but I enjoy romance novels and erotica. I even write a bit of smut from time to time but can’t connect to it on a personal level, it’s like writing... a fight scene? I wouldn’t actually want to experience it? The thought of actually participating is like... no thanks really. But I’ve got no real issue writing about it and take cues from what I’ve read to inform how I go about it. I’m not aromantic so I’ve had crushes before too.

Being ace doesn’t mean you don’t / can’t have a libido or sex drive once in a while, and sometimes there can be a bit of bitterness or confusion over not being “normal”, if that makes sense. But it’s fine and good to take pride in being ace and it’s normal to have complicated feelings about it as you figure things out.





October 12, 2020 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.