To guys, how do you feel about a girl grabbing your ass at a party to initiate conversation with you?

Is it always a no-go or does it depend on how attractive you find her? (assuming you are single)

I'm asking because this happened to me once and my reaction was dependent on how attractive I found her, but I'm not sure if this mentality is popular among other people.



Submitted October 12, 2020 at 11:53PM

Is it always a no-go or does it depend on how attractive you find her? (assuming you are single)I'm asking because this happened to me once and my reaction was dependent on how attractive I found her, but I'm not sure if this mentality is popular among other people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.