Getting used to nipple play after quitting breastfeeding

First and foremost please do not message me about your milkplay/breastfeeding/fetish stories because I am not interested.

Between 2 kids, I breastfed for about 6 years straight (a 4 month break between kids). Before pregnancy and nursing i was fine with nipple play and enjoyed having my breasts attended to.

I stopped nursing in July of this year and I still cannot stand to have my breasts touched in a sexual manner. It makes me instantly agitated and nauseous. But I want to get back to enjoying it!

Has anyone else dealt with this? What was your experience?



Submitted October 12, 2020 at 12:22AM

First and foremost please do not message me about your milkplay/breastfeeding/fetish stories because I am not interested.Between 2 kids, I breastfed for about 6 years straight (a 4 month break between kids). Before pregnancy and nursing i was fine with nipple play and enjoyed having my breasts attended to.I stopped nursing in July of this year and I still cannot stand to have my breasts touched in a sexual manner. It makes me instantly agitated and nauseous. But I want to get back to enjoying it!Has anyone else dealt with this? What was your experience?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.