Would you be receptive to going out again after basically being put on hold?

I went out with this 30 year old woman like two months ago. I thought the date went well. we texted after and everything seemed normal.

but when i asked her out, she said she wanted to say yes, but is really busy with work right now. and wont have time to hang out for the next month or so.

she works a normal corporate 9-5 job, so i figured she was politely rejecting me as she didnt even leave weekends as option to meet up lol.

two months go by and she just hit me up.

in my mind, it makes no sense that she would go on a date with me then magically wake up the next day and realize she had no time to hang out for the next two months. i feel like she just wasnt all that interested and what she did was actually a pretty manipulatice way to backburner me/keep me an option.

am i being too cyncial here?



Submitted September 14, 2020 at 11:56PM

I went out with this 30 year old woman like two months ago. I thought the date went well. we texted after and everything seemed normal.but when i asked her out, she said she wanted to say yes, but is really busy with work right now. and wont have time to hang out for the next month or so.she works a normal corporate 9-5 job, so i figured she was politely rejecting me as she didnt even leave weekends as option to meet up lol.two months go by and she just hit me up.in my mind, it makes no sense that she would go on a date with me then magically wake up the next day and realize she had no time to hang out for the next two months. i feel like she just wasnt all that interested and what she did was actually a pretty manipulatice way to backburner me/keep me an option.am i being too cyncial here?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.