/u/CakeandDragons on Just scanned my Family Health textbook for LBGTQ+ information and accuracy and sure enough...

Using "transgenders" as a noun instead of an adjective (as in, saying "transgender people") just kinda sounds like an insult, but it also boils down their entire identity to their gender identity and labels them as outsiders. Just like we wouldn't say "the gays" or "the blacks" because it sounds homophobic or racist even when it's not meant that way





September 14, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.