/u/sadgurlshit on Think my family think I’m gay

you’re not alone! i’m a 24 yo girl and have never dated anyone. any time anyone asks about it i just say “not interested” so apparently that means i’m gay now. it doesn’t bother me that people think i’m gay, it bothers me they can’t take what i’ve said time and time again as truth... IM JUST NOT INTERESTED PERIOD. my parents have dropped hints they think i’m gay and even some of my “friends” have told people i am a lesbian. not to mention all the virgin shaming and other sex related things people always push onto me as a sense of superiority or something. super fun!





September 14, 2020 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.