/u/Achiquitachaser on Trying to figure out if I lie in the ace spectrum

thank you for your kind words, it really is appreciated. Also the I will definitely dig into the resources you shared, thank you for that too. sometimes I honestly don't know if I have ever felt intense physical attraction before, I mean I've had crushes but I honestly don't think I have ever felt anything on the aforementioned level. There is a part of me that wants to like sex, but it always just feels so alien to me.

thank you again for reminding me there are others that feel broken are normal wherever they end up falling on the spectrum.





September 14, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.