/u/VpV64 on Am I actually aspec or did I just misunderstand what it means to be?

Yeah I've looked into it before, and double-checking what it means to be aego just doesn't seem like me. The main point on the wiki says:

Aegosexuals may (or may not) do any of the following.

- Get aroused by sexual content but not actually want to engage in any sexual activities."

The thing is, is that I do want to do it someday. There are other things such as aegos typically being neutral or repulsed, whereas I consider myself do sort of fluctuate between neutral and favorable, when/if I do fantasize it isn't in third person, etc.

I read through some other grey-types and maybe cupio fits, but for some people I do feel a sexual attraction after an emotional bond is formed. Is it possible to be cupio and demi?





September 28, 2020 at 11:11PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.