/u/Jida-polysavoir99 on The egoism that comes with sex

Very true; I knew that this ego driven perspective on sex affected women as well...I didn't know to what extent however (in that even other women encouraging women focus on the man's pleasure during sex).

And yeah on a personal note, I wouldn't want someone's hands around my neck either especially if they were clueless about what their were doing (just because they "wanted it").

Totally agree, I wish people in general would focus more on the well-being of the other person during sex (and vice versa) as opposed to viewing it as a sort of commodity (Asexual or not).

I don't know how much will change..but at least we can be honest here and work with that..so thanks for your input as an older ace (I'm younger and still questioning).





September 28, 2020 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.