Online dating

I am a guy, and I live in the Bay Area, and I get a decent amount of matches from Hinge.

However, the issue that I have noticed is that since girls have so many options, they always jump from once guy to the other, without getting to know most of them. It feels very cut throat and toxic, especially for Asian and brown guys.

Not kidding, my brown friends and I match with the same girls every week. It is very disappointing and despairing tbh

Thoughts?



Submitted September 29, 2020 at 12:17AM

I am a guy, and I live in the Bay Area, and I get a decent amount of matches from Hinge.However, the issue that I have noticed is that since girls have so many options, they always jump from once guy to the other, without getting to know most of them. It feels very cut throat and toxic, especially for Asian and brown guys.Not kidding, my brown friends and I match with the same girls every week. It is very disappointing and despairing tbhThoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.