/u/un-creative123 on Compliments on appearances

For the most part for me, it depends on who it's coming from and in what context (i.e. a stranger vs. a friend would give a different reaction).

But I've never really understood what someone means when friends tell me I look "sexy". I get when they say "beautiful" or "pretty" but I don't have any experience of what to connect words like "sexy" or "hot" with. So sometimes it makes me uncomfortable just because I don't really associate anything to it or maybe its some mild sex aversion idk if that makes sense.





September 28, 2020 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.