/u/ragtimeholly on Did an allyship workshop describe demisexuality weird? Or am I overreacting?

I feel like it was an important clarification since so many think that being demi is a choice; like "not being willing to have sex before establishing a bond" but it's actually "literally unable to feel sexual attraction unless a bond is established" so clarifying that it's a way the brain is wired and not a social decision like so many think is important I'd say. I'm not demi either though, so I dunno if it would be offensive to one.





September 24, 2020 at 11:12PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.