/u/chancebugrock on Okay so im weird, please help

I know it might really be different from what you're experiencing, but some of what you said sounds kind of similar to my personal experience. I've never dated anyone, but I have had a couple of crushes. In theory, I want a romantic relationship, but in practice I'm not so sure. I consider myself to be aegoromantic because of this. Not sure if that helps any, but there it is.

Also, if you want a partner but aren't fully on board with the romantic part, you might want to do some research on queerplatonic relationships. They're basically partnerships (they can be poly too of course) that bend the traditional rules of romance and friendship. Obviously, a QPR is pretty hard to get into, but it's something to think about.

In any case, you are not broken! There are plenty of people who don't have romantic attraction/like romance and that's totally okay. Wherever you end up, I wish you the best! Good luck, friend!





September 24, 2020 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.