/u/NiN_94 on Am I asexual or just scared?

It's hard to say for sure. I'm 26 and I still ask myself that question but so far I've never really found anyone I wanted to be in a relationship with or have sex with. It could be a product of sexual trauma, it could be you're asexual. I honestly don't know if you'll figure it out for sure until you enter a relationship or if you find yourself wanting to explore your sexuality with someone. As long as you make sure your partner knows and is okay with you being asexual, you can set boundaries with them and either not have sex with them or explore what your comfortable with. I wouldn't worry too much about what to label yourself, because there's always people out there who will relate to you and whether you never have sex because you're asexual or because you're scared, it's perfectly valid. 😊





September 24, 2020 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.