/u/darmeg on Did an allyship workshop describe demisexuality weird? Or am I overreacting?

I think that's a good point. Maybe I'm just so entrenched in the ace community that I forgot that people might not be able to fully understand right away.

This workshop happened a while ago so I don't remember the specifics, but I feel like the presenter would've opened with all orientations and identities not being a choice.

I don't know if it was offensive per-se, but it just seemed like an odd clarification to keep making, but I also understand your point and it could be the answer.





September 24, 2020 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.