/u/Misterwuss on My friend experienced aphobia for the First Time how can i help her?

Tell her that it doesn't matter what a show says, that it doesn't matter who laughs at the idea of being asexual, no matter who tells her that she's sick, that she's weird or isn't right in the head it does not change who she is and it does not change that she's vaild, loved, and asexual. And no amount of shit headed tv characters, or anyone else can change any of that.

Trust me I know it's hard to ignore that type of thing, especially from people you thought would at least be ok with it. But being asexual isn't for them. It isn't against anyone else. Asexual is who she is and that's right.





September 15, 2020 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.