/u/ArguablyADork on Yep.

I'll tell you right now, concerts are THE SHIT. They are THE ABSOLUTE SHIT. Concerts are my drug, my medicine, and my house. Let anyone DARE threaten the metal family and I--
*clears throat*
What I mean to say is, when the time comes, go to a concert. Enjoy the shit out of that concert. There are people like me who will look after you and make sure that you are well. The lack of such a thing right now is making me a little insane, so don't mind any weird bursts of scary now and then. Please ignore those. I really mean no harm.





September 15, 2020 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.