Happy Marriage?

Are happy marriages actually a thing?

Maybe, this is because I am in such an unhappy relationship that I am curious if there is hope on the other side of leaving.

Did you experience a "seven year itch?" Did you just have realistic expectations/endure the storms? Or were you naturally compatible as a partnership and did not have too much conflict? I look at my parents marriage and they're also together, but not particularly happy just comfortable.

I am curious about anyone who was somehow able to find a good partner and manage to stay together..how is this possible?



Submitted September 15, 2020 at 11:09PM

Are happy marriages actually a thing?Maybe, this is because I am in such an unhappy relationship that I am curious if there is hope on the other side of leaving.Did you experience a "seven year itch?" Did you just have realistic expectations/endure the storms? Or were you naturally compatible as a partnership and did not have too much conflict? I look at my parents marriage and they're also together, but not particularly happy just comfortable.I am curious about anyone who was somehow able to find a good partner and manage to stay together..how is this possible?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.