/u/eggonyourace on Why Amazon Algorithm???WHY???? Not 100% sure if this is aphobia but giving markers just to be safe. I apoloize for badly drawn arrows and ? marks. All i wanted was the cat tshirt.

That's a big yikes, but I notice a lot of algorithms do stuff like this. If i watch a video on atheism then I get hardcore Christian evangelical commercials for weeks, if I watch something GRSM I get homophobic right winger propaganda. In theory I like the idea of being presented with the otherside of an argument but when it telling you how you're wrong for being the way you are it crosses the line.





September 21, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.