/u/94Usernames32taken on Too dense to realize people like you?

Oh it's very hard and I get that. Really there are only two reasons I took the plunge; she kept saying a specific thing and I promised myself next time she said it I would tell her, and I kept reading about all these people who had success telling their crush. It didn't completely ruin anything for me, in fact I'm glad I did it no matter the outcome. But I definitely understand your feelings towards not wanting to tell your two people.

And talking to a friend about it is a great idea! I was apart of a support net for a friend with a crush and I'm currently talking to that same friend about this. Talking about it really does help. And I'm glad you have someone to discuss it with.

Yes! I've never liked the idea of dating it feels awkward and forced. But just hanging out with someone and getting to know them sounds so much better. But just like you said that's what dating is. I often wish I could skip the dating part and just jump to the happily ever after part but how's that going to work if I don't date? Yeah I get that.





September 21, 2020 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.