/u/A-HoleGoose on It always ends like this when I'm trying to read about relationships online. (Not sure if this is aphobia but I'll mark it just in case)

Most sexual relationships are doomed to begin with. The author really did not think this through because it implies that you have a obligation to fuck everyone you share a emotional connection with. It is also completely untrue to say “there is a lack of intimacy” because there is a lot of hugging and playful touching in friend relationships.





September 21, 2020 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.