Would it be cringey if someone you were dating had their awards up?

This goes for both men and women. If you were just dating someone, went to their place and - I'll use my friend was an example - you saw that they had an Olympic medal up, is that tacky?

At what point are you no longer able to have awards/certificates up? Is an elementary school first place cringey whereas a university first place isn't? Is a Master's degree diploma acceptable whereas a Bachelor's isn't?

I just need some advice in this area. Thank you



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 11:57PM

This goes for both men and women. If you were just dating someone, went to their place and - I'll use my friend was an example - you saw that they had an Olympic medal up, is that tacky?At what point are you no longer able to have awards/certificates up? Is an elementary school first place cringey whereas a university first place isn't? Is a Master's degree diploma acceptable whereas a Bachelor's isn't?I just need some advice in this area. Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.