/u/Kittylover9889 on Spongebob is NOT gay you dumb pricks, stop trying to take our only representative Mascot away from us. Damnit!

Well there is a difference between romantic attraction and sexual attraction, asexual is when you have no sexual attraction but that doesn’t mean you have no romantic attraction! That’s being aromantic. So since you still feel romantic attraction it has to be to someone meaning you can be straight, gay, lesbian, pan, bi, etc. The examples you used don’t work but most sexuality’s work with being asexual.





August 31, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.