/u/ThatLB on The greatest of struggles

I’m fairly new to personally labeling myself part of the Ace community and even newer so reddit.......I might be crying right now because I’ve always been told that I haven’t found the right person, or that it’s weird that I dont find people sexually attractive. AVEN was where I started after realizing that I was different from the people around me. I’m not “out” because my mom thinks that life without having sex is like not having a life- and that I just haven’t started that part of my life yet. I’ve gone through puberty and I have tits shit but I’ve never thought about anyone romantically or sexually. My mom is trying to get me to date boys Because if I try, I’ll like it... sorry this is kinda meaningless and stupid. Sorry i know it’s selfish to unloadall this shit on random people. I just needed it somewhere.





August 31, 2020 at 11:14PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.