/u/mai_hai on Sometimes I forget I'm asexual...

Very often I too forget people aren't asexual by default. This reminds me one time I was at a friend's house, she grabbed a box and said "Look". It was a condoms box but I just saw it as a regular box and didn't realized what it actually was, so I was like "What? Is there something behind the box? Next to the box? What do you want me to look at?" She looked at me very confused, and I was even more confused. "These are condoms" "Ooohh,, right. I forgot people have those at their houses"

Also, yesterday my friend showed me a pic of a BTS singer whose bulge was visible through the clothes and she told me "I want some of that" and I was like "?????????? Some of what? I don't get it, is this a meme?" She then explained it to me and it all made sense.





August 31, 2020 at 11:25PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.